Saturday, February 19, 2011


For pricing and/or consultation on artwork.

Hello everyone! This weekend I will have a couple of pieces on display at Christ Chapel's Art Reach exhibit. It's a great opportunity to see beautiful work from local professionals. It means a lot to me to get to be a part of the exhibit because I respect a lot of the artist that will be displaying. Some of them I know personally and have helped me grow in my own faith immensely since I have been here in Texas. God has given each and every one of us such beautiful gifts to sing dance and be a part of each other's lives, and I'm happy to get to share those gifts with others around me! If you are in the area please take the opportunity to stop by and support the artists. For more information on dates/times/location you can check out the website: http://www.ccbcfamily.org/ministries/artreach

No comments: